A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

My first post...

Praise The Lord Saints!

So, I have decided...to follow Jesus, I have decided, to follow Jesus, no turning back - no turning back. For yall that don't go to church and ain't been in Sunday School - you've missed it. Sorry, I had a flashback - we used to sing that back in my primary sunday school days. With that damn book with the country ass picture of a church on the front.

Anyway, I've decided to make the switch. I'm switching every damn thing else - so why not switch blogs. Besides, I've come to learn through my experiences over the last two years of blogging that Blog.spot is better than Blog.drive. (Big ups to The Blog Police for hooking me up to the world of blogging) So, I've joined the rest of society and made the step up.

How does it feel? I'm not sure yet. It's definitely more complicated to use than the other service...but, with some training I'll be cool.

Well, I'm going to apologize in advance. I'm out to Cozumel, Key West, and Ochos Rios in the morning. My first time cruising...I'm going to be acting a fool! I'll have my laptop with me so I'll be able to keep some nosey ass people involved w/what's going on. I'm still sexless and really vulnerable right now. My prayer is that a really cute island boy notices me and decides to have his way with me...ha!
« Home

» Post a Comment


online