A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

I felt like the Pied Piper...trapped. So, I did a elementary school move. You know, when you had company at home and your parents came home earlier than expected. He hid in my bedroom until I made sure the coast was clear. I looked through the peep hole and I could hear some commotion on the other side of my door. My heart was literally racing. I opened the door and I didn't see anyone. I signaled to GENE that the coast was clear. That was until I heard a familiar accent coming from in front of me, "What have you been doing - I have been standing outside trying to call you forever...."
GENE ran back into my bed room as soon as he heard the noise...

Now, let me tell you – I’m not one for too much drama, simply cuz I can’t handle it. And let me tell you I was nervous as fuck at that moment. But it didn’t dawn on him that I’d pressed the voice mail key on my cell phone. Anytime you use the voice mail key instead of dialing the number straight out, it will make the messages play loud via the speaker. I had to tell GENE that the coast was clear and there were no worries. When I showed him it was my cell phone – he literally cussed me out for scaring him that much. I guess he’s been down this road before…everything he did seemed to just be second nature. Either that…or that boy was just good at responding to conflict on a dime.

So once he was clear and out the door, I had some work to do. I had CARIBE who I had to get to. I really didn’t know what to expect. I just kinda put myself in his shoes. If I was calling a dude that I had plans with and I couldn’t reach him…I’d be mad as hell. I mean I’d get over it fairly quickly, but hey…that’s me. So, after a more thorough wash, I picked up the phone:

ME: Hey, what’s up?
CARIBE: Nothing – where you been? I left you a few messages.
ME: Oh, I’m sorry – I must have clicked my ringer off by mistake. I was working on the computer and glanced at the phone and saw it was lit up. I’m so sorry – please forgive me. Where are you?
CARIBE: I’m two block away going home…
ME: Oh, I’ll make it up to you – can you come back?
CARIBE: Of course…I’m on my way

Whew…that solved it. So, I just had to do a few extra things…I could handle that. But, I did feel kinda bad though for lying. Listen: I’m not a liar – so, it was difficult for me to tell that one…which is also why it was weak as hell.

So, I met him downstairs and we came up. We completely chilled out. We watched Blanche, Dorothy, Sophia, and Rose act a damn fool. We laughed like we ain’t never seen the shit at all. We watched quite a few episodes with eager. It wasn’t until the middle of episode 5 that we got REALLY comfortable with each other. We were completely laid up at that point. The last thing I remember is Blanche commenting on how she gets all the right types of men…it just kinda happened. We kissed!

Again, this was hard for me. It was hard cuz I never make the first move…and in fact, I didn’t make the first move with him. But, despite popular belief, the ChurchBoy is really a shy little lad. But, once we got into it – that was it. We kissed for about 30 minutes. Our hands did some exploring. After we had our affirmations, our tongues did some exploring as well. While we kissed he took his hands and found that spot on the right side of my chest. When we saw me flinch and let out a moan of ecstasy…he stopped and whispered in his Caribbean accent, “ha, ha – I found one.” I pulled away from him playfully…he wasn’t going for that, so he pulled me back as we picked up right where we left off.

Before our night was done we ended up in my bed. I really had to control myself. I did that cuz I really do like this kat. So, we did some bumping and some grinding…we did some licking and sucking…but, our clothes never came off. As a matter of fact, we never made it to the point of ejaculation. For some reason, my ChurchBoy-ish morals and values were popping in mind and I just couldn’t. I don’t know what’s happening to me, but I think the older I become I start placing healthy relationship in priority over good relations.

I volunteered to take him home. I figured that if the boy did all he did to come to me, the least I could do would be to take him home. As we were getting ready to leave, we passionately kissed again. Afterwards, we hugged. We hugged good too…kinda reminds me of this nerd I once hugged and felt an incredible vibe – he knows who he is.

Anyway, he left the first season of The Golden Girls over my house – so, I’ve been watching that for quite some time now. I’m just about the finish the entire season. That night we talked for about 15 minutes. We recapped our evening and thanked each other for their rightful contribution. We then planned our next evening together. We said our good nights and that was that.

I’m late with the post…that was last week. This week: We’ve moved into the pre-dating status. The status right before you formally acknowledge, “hey…we’re dating.” I’m proud of myself too. Why, you ask? Well, I’m proud because of the way I’ve handled our encounter. I am prioritizing what’s important at this point. My work is my primary reason for relocating. That’s been #1. Rest has been second in command. This way I can be productive at work. He notices that – he doesn’t like it that much either, but he did mention that he completely respects that. Why are majority of the East Coast boyz always wanting to hang out and take up the night life? I’ve noticed that. Call me country, slow-paced, whatever…I just believe in a fair amount of coming home…and doing absolutely nothing.

Oh yea, speaking of East Coast – the Puerto Rican Day parade in New York…I was there – goodness. Just call me Star Jones…cuz this ChurchBoy was definitely enjoying the view!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Blogger N4R 11:46 PM

Okay you milking that Star Jones comment...LOL

Yo cool post! Good luck with dude.

Yes you are country, slow-paced, and whatever. Nothing wrong with hanging out and having a good time. Who wants to sit at home and do nothing besides the elderly. Get up, get out, and do something!    



Two cents left by: Blogger Tim 6:59 AM

Hmmm....interesting. The story that is...LOL...I look forward to the continuing saga between you two...or shall I say three? LOL    



Two cents left by: Blogger ClayStarr 7:07 AM

continue enjoying the east coast view! - words from another starR    



Two cents left by: Anonymous Anonymous 1:23 PM

Good luck with Caribe, and keep the juicy stories coming. Maybe you start juggling three or four guys at one time, LOL.    



» Post a Comment


online