A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

Check Please...

What's up Fam...

I got a ton of emotions running around in my head right now. I just read some disturbing news from East Coast. Just when I think I'm making progress, I'm not. Anyway, with that going on - and a few other things happening in my life and mind right now, I can't deal with this too well. I've never had a mental break down - not saying I'm there cuz I don't know how it feels - but I just feel like staying in the bed, eating bon bons, watching soap operas, and walking around the house doing absolutely nothing. LOL - that's funny. Anyway - I need to take a short break. I have some other things I need to focus on - like my move this weekend.

I'm not sure when my DSL will be in place at my new place out east, so I don't know when I'll be back on tbe blogging scene - it won't be too long thoough, but I'll be back soon.
--
With each bite of you that I consume slowly
I'm trying to fill the void that others left empty
It's me they try to avoid!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Blogger N4R 8:38 PM

Do you need a hug?

>:D<    



Two cents left by: Anonymous Anonymous 10:42 PM

Ok, will somebody PLEASE explain to me the whole "I'm gay but I'm Christian" bit...

If it's a religion that preaches against it (and has a Holy Book that basically says it's wrong...) then why be Christian??

I'm not trying to get you mad, a sista's just trying to figure it out.    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Church Boy 9:03 AM

LOL - Yea, Tony - you're right. You told me, but I didn't listen. You're in the wrong profession. No4real, yes...I need a hug...a meaningful one. And anonymous...I think I will blog about that one day. Right now ain't the time though - and it's a sticky subject, but I gots ya answers. Keep posted.    



Two cents left by: Blogger ClayStarr 12:05 PM

safe travels!    



Two cents left by: Anonymous Anonymous 4:16 PM

That is why you should have never left the best city this side of the globe.    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Foxybrown Show 7:45 AM

We LOVE Bon Bon's!
Keep doing your thing bro!    



» Post a Comment


online