A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

For real...I do???

So, I made it...let's just say I've made it both mentally and physically.

Physically, this was extremely challenging. First off - a 14 hour drive when you're tired as ever is extremely difficult...doesn't matter if you're driving or just going along for the ride. My boy - he's wonderful. I met him at my old job, well my job before the last - we've been really good friends ever since. Despite our sexual orientation, we continue to enjoy the friendship that we've built to this point. It's refreshing...to say the least. Yea (here's your answer, you know who) he is fine as hell. He's short, compared to me. He's 5'9, weighs about 175, has about 3% body fat, 6 pack abs, hairy body, works out 5 days a week, and is mixed with African-American and Puerto Rican...so he has "good hair." Am I attracted to him...at first, I was. Now, it doesn't phase me...as much. So despite popular predictions, we enjoyed our 14 hour drive with no sexual tension, innuendos, subtexts, or hints. Besides, he drove most of the way while I slept - hell, I was tired. So yea, I made it!

My mother, she didn't come to my celebration. I wasn't surprised. Again, I've begun the process of mental reconciliation. So yea, I made it!

Mentally, I've done something that I never thought I would do. Depending on the power of God in theory is quite simple for simplistic activites. More complex activites, well, that requires a more complex type of dependency. Hence, cause and effect becomes true! After doing something that required nothing but the Man himself, I am resting in the hope and faith that I've had to build over the last 23 years. Let's see how far it gets me. What's ironic is I expect it to take me farther than I think I can realize. That's just how crazy I am. I'm satisfied that where I am at this point is where I need to be. I figured the only way to experience what one longs for is to put themselves right into the very essence of vulnerability. That's what I did - and let me tell you, at first this was a hard pill to swallow. But, with anything - the more you do it, the easier it becomes. So guess what, I made it!

Right now, I'm getting settled. It's definitely an adjustment. The people have an accent...all of them. I'm sure in less than a month I'll have one too.

Until later...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Blogger N4R 4:13 PM

Hey man good to see that you made it back okay. I feel sorry for you if you end up with a NJ accent. Stick to your guns and keep yours.

We still want a run down of your event. I am sure it was a blast.    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Foxybrown Show 4:35 AM

Hey Hey Hey
Aint nothing wrong with Jersey!!!    



» Post a Comment


online