A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

A Few Days Late...No Dollars Short!!!

Yea, Yea, I know I'm late with this one - but hey, it's better NATE (We'll blog about him before the week is over) than ever, right? So CARIBE and I are doing pretty good at this point. Actually better than expected. They always say, what you don't know won't hurt you, right?

Well, before I decided to move to the East Coast, or shall I say as I was preparing, I did a little proactive research. I live by the 5 P's (Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance). Honestly, I mean that! So, I wanted to make sure all my ducks were lined in one row - it's easier to take inventory that way. So, I used a dandy little Internet resource that we all so respectfully know as A4A. Here is where I was able to take that peak into what the flavor of the city was going to be like. Here is also where I begin converasation with GENE. He is a rather attractive low-30 something year old Black guy that grew up in the Carribbean and now resides in New York. Ha...must be my luck cuz here's yet another guy w/dreads. His weren't the kind that were extremely neat, but they lay in such a pattern that well - it was sexy on him. I'd never try such a thing.

So, our schedules had been hectic. Before I moved, we'd have plenty of conversations about when we'd meet, etc. Let me tell you - we tried, and tried, and tried. And one thing I learned is that the East Coast Boyz are definitely spontaneous. So, I'm resting and relaxing waiting for CARIBE to show up within the next hour or so and guess who call my phone and says they're about to get onto the Holland Tunnel. None other than GENE. So he asks and I approve. So, within 10 minutes I got a phone call that says I just parked the car. It took me a while to respond. I mean at this time I was completely caught off guard. We had just discussed only meeting each other and that would take place on the corner. So, why was this guy parking his car? When I got downstairs - I checked him out. I know I was completely out of my mind, but it was enough to say, "Hey...do u wanna come upstairs?" I know...I know...I know...it was completely dumb move for me, but hey, I was vulnerable.

So here I am - upstairs in my livingroom with GENE waiting on CARIBE to show up any minute and tell me he's around the corner. Let me tell you - was there sexual tension??? Hell to the yeah! We were laid all up watching TV - I know it's weird, I really can't explain it - but church, look at ya neighbor and say "the vibe was right!" Although I was rather tired, I was in a very relaxed state - hell, he felt good. Next thing you know, the nigga went straight for the ear. I can't explain it but 20 minutes later we were in the bathroom washing each other off.

See, he started it. We were on the couch watching TV - he noticed I was tired. He pulled me closer into him and told me to rest my head right on his chest. Well, rest is what I did. I noticed that he smelled refreshing. I took note of that - he must have been plainning this. Well, there was him parking instead of meeting me like we originally said - then he smelled too fresh to "have been out since 6 AM." I dismissed it and enjoyed the moment - who knew if this would happen again. So, he went in for my ear. I groaned...the right way - just to let him know that I was enjoying what he was doing. I turned my head slightly so I could smell when he breathed. Well, that was to let me know if the niggas breath was fresh. Ain't shit like kissing a nigga with stank breath - that's the pits. So, he was fresh enough - and we kissed. PASSIONATELY. As I kissed him, my hand did some "touring." I found a few good spots. How do I know? Well, his response of course. This nigga was so into it that he was trying to kiss me and moan in pleasure at the same time - a definite turn on.

So, I was suggesting that we were taking this a bit far. That's until he agreed - told me I was correct. And leaned over to unzip my pants and suck my dick. Now listen - I'm not a big pre-cummer - I mean, hey - I barely do the shit...unless the foreplay is soooo good, then I'm dripping like a leaky faucet. I was surpised to see what this moment had done. I'm confused- cuz I don't know if it was the passion from our session or if it was just cuz I ain't been touched in a minute. Anyway - I didn't worry about it too much. We sucked, and liked, and kissed...and repeated the cycle over again until we both reached our climax. Him first...then me.

Yes, you could have imagined we were over our time like Daley was over budget building Millennium Park anyway, the phone rang quite a few times. I know CARIBE was going to be upset with me. Anyway - we finally ended. I figured there was no sense in lying so during conversation, GENE knew that I was expecting company - and he knew who it was. Hell, I'm not entanged with anyone - so, there's no need to hide anything. That mentality was all fine and dandy except for when I got ready to let GENE out. I had completely forgotten that I'd given my expected company my address and my apartment number. In retrospect at that moment, I was thinking if it was possible for someone to get into the buildling...the answer was yes. Here it is...a possibility that CARIBE could be standing outside my front door.

I felt like the Pied Piper...trapped. So, I did a elementary school move. You know, when you had company at home and your parents came home earlier than expected. He hid in my bedroom until I made sure the coast was clear. I looked through the peep hole and I could hear some commotion on the other side of my door. My heart was literally racing. I opened the door and I didn't see anyone. I signaled to GENE that the coast was clear. That was until I heard a familiar accent coming from in front of me, "What have you been doing - I have been standing outside trying to call you forever...."

GENE ran back into my bed room as soon as he heard the noise...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Anonymous Anonymous 7:58 PM

I am dying of laughter right now. I can't believe you got yourself into a little love triangle right off of a daytime soap opera. I'm sure next time you'll think more with your head rather than with a, um, different organ.    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Church Boy 7:28 AM

LOL - oh, I didn't give him my "stuff" on the first date. It really wasn't a date. It was more like - "I know I probably won't see him again - so let's maximize the moment" kinda deal!!! Trust me!!! It was well worth it!    



Two cents left by: Blogger Tim 7:39 AM

Now you know I'm waiting for the next installment of "Days of our Lives" LOL

I can't talk because I'm having somewhat of the same thing, only the inverse. http://thooker.tripod.com/timblog    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Church Boy 7:53 AM

Days of our lives??? Ha - I got so many e-mails about this post, it's absolutely hilarious. Yall Chicagoans are HILARIOUS! Yea, check out ya comment section    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Foxybrown Show 9:54 AM

Alright for Chi-town!
Holla back on the blog man!    



Two cents left by: Blogger N4R 9:34 PM

I am so lazy I finally read your post. This week has been busy. You are a mess - I LOVE IT!!! What happened next? Was there a battle of accents? That would have been hot.    



» Post a Comment


online