A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

Lift my hands and say what???

Okay - I must admit - this is starting to bother me. I think it's important to have a church home...don't you? Well, I ended up going to another church in my quest for a place to pay tithes and offerings and guess what? You wouldn't believe it.

First of all, please tell me what is up with homos directing the choir? Now, listen - let me first say that I have nothing against homos - hey, I'm family myself. Then I have nothing against choirs - the name says it all. But, why does every choir have to have a guy directing who just so happens to have a noticeable limp wrist? I've visited two churches since I've been here - I'm not too sure about the first church - but look at ya neighbor and say "on yesterday."

First of all the boy wasn't no older than 16 years old. Not only did he appear to be obviously filled with the precious gift of the "Homo-ghost," but homegirl definitely exemplified all the signs:
  • Led 75% of the songs and sang 25% on key
  • Shouted at least twice
  • Lastly, but not least - when it was his turn to sing he looked as though the audience was getting on his nerves when he knew damn well he wanted to sing them goofy ass songs.

I swear, I tried to get w/the program - but it was extremely difficult to do so. Someone should invent some type of meter that prewarns the visitors like me of the Homo-level of the church. I don't know...I just can't get w/too much homo activity inside the church. Let's save it for after church - lol.

Well, since East Coast and I have come to the ends of what is and was to come, and since a nigga has his DSL @ the crib, and seeing as though I haven't had any type of sexual experience for months now, and seeing as though I'm tired of jacking off - I've found myself um...let's just say finding very innovative ways to meet people.

I've played w/the chat line (I must tell you of my experiences). I've also dabbled a bit w/A4A & M4N. Let's say, I've had positive results. But, most interestingly I recently tried UFP - Up front and Personal. I went into a local office supply store - I won't say the name, just to keep some level of anonymity.

The greeter was HOT!!! Lemme tell you - just like I like 'em. SMIRKY was brown skinned, tall, thick, had neatly arranged dreads, perfect white teeth, and a smile to make you write home about. (All I have to do is by a stamp and I'll be all set). So, why did I want him to help me when I couldn't find the product I was looking for. He told me to follow him, ha, that's just what I did. Eventually, we started talking. I threw in the "oh yea, I'm new to the area" diversion of the conversation - before you knew it, we exchanged telephone numbers. We're hanging out tonight...let's see what kinda smirk I'll have tomorrow...

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Blogger Tim 1:34 PM

Awww hell...here we go....LOL...be SURE to let us know what happened!!!    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Church Boy 1:58 PM

What do you mean "here we go?" LOL - don't worry - I'll be sure to let YOU know.    



Two cents left by: Blogger N4R 2:10 PM

Yo you better get it! Share the business. You know I will be back for more.

Sorry about the church, but you are not there to find the straightest acting director because they are all gay, you are there to find GOD!    



Two cents left by: Blogger PonderingNegro 7:26 PM

LMAO @ precious gift of the Homo-Ghost    



» Post a Comment


online