A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

God Knows My Heart...again...

I stole this from Him...

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: The ChurchBoy
Birthday: The day I was born...
Birthplace: Chicago, IL
Current Location: NYC
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6'4"

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right...lefties are odd!
Your Heritage: That young Afro-American
The Shoes You Wore Today: Sandals...I know, gay right? But hell, it's Friday.
Your Weakness: Italian food and a good looking man!
Your Fears: Not ever having children...
Your Perfect Pizza: Thin crust with sausage, cheese, black olives, & spinach! Quit looking like that and try it!

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Communicate with President Bush on a few issues plaguing our youth!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up: How much sleep did I really get.
Your Best Physical Feature: My stature...
Your Bedtime: Whew - after the Cosby Show in Nick @ Nite
Your Most Missed Memory: Road trips w/my feminine ass friends back home in Chicago. Those were some good times...from start to finish.
Pepsi or Coke: Neither - Kool Aid is my shit...
MacDonalds or Burger King: Definitely Burger King...where else can you get beef your way? (pun intended)
Single or Group Dates: Definitely single - I've never even been on a group date, but the sound of it isn't appetizing at all.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Green Tea is the BOMB! (Do people still use that term?)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Cookie Dough...You need a variety, remember, it's the spice of life.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither, tea
Do you Smoke: Not at all...

Do you Swear: I try not to...who the fuck am I kidding? Hell muthafucking yea...
Do you Sing: Nah, I'm a poet...I speak words!
Do you Shower Daily: You bet ya bottom dollar...oh wait, I'm a Christian, I'm not supposed to bet.
Have you Been in Love: Oh hell yea...that nigga had me WHIPPED!
Do you want to go to College: Been there done that, getting ready for graduate school.
Do you want to get Married: No doubt...but only to a man. Females are nasty. Ain't shit we can do together but be spades partners..."I got 4 and a possible..."
Do you belive in yourself: Nope, never in myself.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Nope - cuz the motion feels just right.
Do you think you are Attractive: Only with my hair cut...
Are you a Health Freak: Semi...I eats plenty of fruits & veggies a day.
Do you get along with your Parents: I don't...
Do you like Thunderstorms: That's the best sleep you'd ever get
Do you play an Instrument: Yup, every day - and sometimes twice a day.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Nope, besided mouthwash.
In the past month have you Smoked: Nah, I can't stand tabacco.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes, I sure have...
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Nope - too new to the area.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nah, Pepperidge Farm Chessman are better
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: The only way fish should be eaten is fried with hotsauce.
In the past month have you been on Stage: Yep - a few times a week (comes w/the job).
In the past month have you been Dumped: Ironcially, I have...
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: I save my goodies for "the one."
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Nah, I'm too scared to. Although a pen from the office ended up at home, somehow.
Ever been Drunk: Nope, too scared
Ever been called a Tease: All the time - I just test the waters though.
Ever been Beaten up: Who me?
Ever Shoplifted: Hell yea, and almost went to jail for it. I've never stolen a thing in my life again.
How do you want to Die: ON a full stomach. I'll be mad as hell if I don't.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I'm already fulfilling my dream!
What country would you most like to Visit: I'm cool right here...with bombings and terrorists and shit I'm cool.


In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Whatever is real
Favourite Hair Color: Hmm, nothing feminine.
Short or Long Hair: Doesn't matter, but it better had look masculine.
Height: Tall is always a plus
Weight: Nice and thick (with it all in the right places).
Best Clothing Style: I'm open

Number of Drugs I have taken: "crack is whack...I make too much money for crack."
Number of CDs I own: I have an iPOD - I download music - I have about 4500 mp3s though.
Number of Piercings: Doesn't matter
Number of Tattoos: Who cares?
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Because I always make wise choices...none. (smile)


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Anonymous Anonymous 1:09 PM

Can we say, TMI???    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Church Boy 1:16 PM

Can we say revisit the top of my blog - the title? "This really ain't for you...it's for me!"

Thanks...in Jesus' name.    



» Post a Comment


online