A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

Indifferent...fucking indifferent!!!


Hey, so how is everyone? It's hot than a muthafucker! Today is hump day and a nigga was busier than a Hebrew slave! Wait -I should probably use a different analogy. Um, let's see - oh, a nigga was busier than a bee making honey - lol. I can't get over everyone telling me I sound country - I really don't understand this. Okay, anyway - so let's see. My date with COMCAST was cute - but I did have a revelation during dinner...I don't like him. Well, how can I explain. Well, he picked me up and we drove to my new favorite place - fuck Op.rah - I have a new favorite place - lol. It's a little Italian bistro in the heart of NYC's Little Italy section. It's cute or whatever and the prices are relatively decent. There was a certain baby's daddy that I've been trying to get to that place, but - well - it ain't happened yet. And yet, he has the nerve to call me to make him some catfish...hmph!
Anyway, he picks me up and we drive over there. I checked out the way he was dressed - I guess it's typical east coast urban (and yea, there is a difference). But, he had too much going on for me. And as we were driving he did this pointing thing that really bothered me. Well, he was showing me some of the sites as we drive past, but it's the way his perfectly manicured hands did this little mannerism thing that well - was too much for me. I picked up the tab for the meal. We had antipasto for an appetizer - it had all the Italian favs like sun dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, proscuitto, olives, buffalo mozzerella, provolone, etc. My entre was Chicken Parmisean and he had Rosemary Chicken & Peppers...I tasted his - it was good...it really was. Afterwards we went walking and we talked a little over some fire ass sorbet - and then it was back home I went. That was really it - I think the problem is this - he's has these slight feminine overtones - and he doesn't think he has them. Now, I'm not bashing the feminine - some queen make the best judies - but hey, all we can do is gag and be fierce ol' spades or bid whist partners. That's it!
So, I had the "You're a nice guy, but" speech w/him and he understood. He did say I was cool and he was really into me - but, oh well - I told him maybe we could go out - you know, as friends...he accepted. I haven't heard from him and that was two days ago...I guess friends don't call everyday.
I'm excited also because I think I'm going to finally go to poetry Friday - I'll keep yall posted. I'm so excited, but I really don't have anything to read on the mic or whatever (that's going to be my new favorite saying or whatever), so this'll be interesting - maybe the Lord will put a poem on my heart and I can have alter call right there in the club...who knows - but it's been done before, I can be laying hands, touching and agreeing, casting out, yea - you get the picture - lol.
Before I leave, let me clear this right on up. (I know, I sound more homo tonight...it's scary). The guy from the previous post - the one who told me he was HIV+, well - we never did anything. Besides, I am a bi-annual tester - every 5th and 11th month. I don't play around - and I know I'm low risk like a motherfucker, but - I still make sure! DAVID - that's his name - I met him off the party line. He told me he was 18, but when I met him and he told me he could stop by in the morning but had to be gone by 7:45 to be at work by 8:30 and he had a clear back pack w/notebooks on his back, I knew he was every bit of a high schooler. Come to find out, he's only in 11th grade - and HIV+ - all I can say is WOW. I'm not sure what role I'll play w/this dude, I mean I believe he came back in my view for a specific purpose - so I'll be sensitive to that...but still, 16 years old and HIV+...WOW.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Blogger lj 7:15 PM

Is that the only reason you didnt like ole dude...cause he was a little to "pretty". My boyfriends not overly feminine but he has his moments. Wait tell you the truth that does bother me sometimes...but I've already fallen...so what u gonna do. Never Mind    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Church Boy 7:25 PM

Yea LJ - a little too "pretty" is fine...he wasn't that cute - and he had these feminine things he'd do - just the way he held his cell phone was one of them...you know, one of those types.    



Two cents left by: Blogger N4R 10:04 AM

Yo man I know what you mean when you say one of those hold the cell phone funny types. I hate that. I bet when he dance in the club he always has his hands up in the air. Huhn???

As for the 18 year old - that is too bad! What is next for him? keep up posted.

You THINK you going to poerty on Friday??? Don't even think about standing me up. I am not feminine like your friend but I can turn bitch on you real quick...LOL    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Church Boy 12:40 PM

LOL - NO4REAL - you're so funny. I'm not going to stand you up - I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...    



» Post a Comment


online