A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

A Must See!!!

Greetings to all! Please, I am soliciting your support. I happened to stumble upon a movie that literally changed my perspective about life. Please - if you are in or around NYC, you must see this movie. Hell, I'll even pay for it...

Do your self a favor and check out the website:
www.ontheouts.com.

The film is playing at The Film Forum right off Christopher street - it's definitely a must see!

Till we meet again,

The ChurchBoy

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Blogger lj 6:36 PM

man I live in MS..soo I'll probably never see this movie unless it's released on DVD....The trailer looks interesting though    



» Post a Comment


online