A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

What A Day...

I have no idea how I went from praising God this morning to feeling like an absolute hoe right now. My weekend - um, it was well - I guess the word "blah" would sum it up. Let's see - I had every intention on going to a poetry set Friday night - remember EAST COAST?!?! Well, I even call him to see if he wanted to take me - he told me "maybe next month." So, oh well - I guess sometime next month I'll tag along w/him. It'd be really nice to go. I guess I really got the ill feeling when I read that NO4REAL went and did his poem at an open mic...yea, that's where it came from - so hey, thanks a lot boy! I have been working on some killer pieces too - I can wait to go.

Well, that was my Friday - I sat at home and did nothing. Saturday was even better. I got up, forced myself into Bally's - worked it on out for a second and then went back home. The wierdest thing happened to me though. Remember CARIBE - the boy that I was dating when I moved here, the manager for Bally's. Well, I went to pay my bill at Bally's (which is unreasonably low every month for dating the manager - hell, it works) and the woman told me that I didn't owe anything. She said, "Mr. ChurchBoy, you are taken care of - your next payment is due in August." I was like - really? I'm still trying to figure out what happened - but I think a little Antiguan boy from the Caribbean that moved away had something to do with it. We'll see what happens next month. He actually called me - but I didn't return his call - it's difficult to call someone knowing you were developing feelings for them and now they've moved away.
So, church this morning was THE SHIT! Pastor preached on a touchy subject, "When Jesus Stands Still." He was pretty good too. I'm noticing week after week - there are a bunch of fags at this church too - one even hit on me. We have this whole "greet ya neighbor" type thing that happens - he shook my hand longer than one should - I knew what was up. I think I'll enjoy going to the 11:00 AM service from now on. Worship with an incentive...that's what I'm talking about.

So, ANTHONY- that's his name. We talk on the chat line yesterday and today he was in my bedroom. Wait - speaking of bedroom, how about there was a guy I was chatting w/ on the chat line - he sounded like he was just what I was looking for. That was until he said he wanted to meet me. Well, I'm down w/that. But, he wanted me to come over to his place - that I wasn't down with. I told him we could me that night but we had to go to a coffee house, or a bar, or some place where there will be witnesses - how about he told me "I don't go places with people I don't know." Well, duh - isn't that the whole point. It was really scary with this guy - because he REALLY was stuck to meeting in his house - I took that as my invitation to leave this dude alone. Lord knows we don't need to be hearing, "reporting live from the East Coast, a ChurchBoy was just murdered by a guy he met on the chat line...now back to the war on Iraq." Yea, I don't need that.

So, ANTHONY was in my bedroom. He started touching me - and let me tell you - I like to be touched. But, the boy was only 20 years old - and well, he was alright - but not that good. He had my legs in the air doing a little bump and grind action and he was actually banging hard as hell - so hard that the headboard was knocking agianst the wall. I'm thinking to myself, what is this boy trying to prove. For 20 years old, he did have an impressive dick. He kissed alright too - but it's something about a 20 year old that keeps gagging on his cell phone to his other gay friends that bothers me. So, I've decided, there are no exceptions to the rule - you must be 23 or older - yup, that's it! After I busted my nut, I sent him on his way - a 45 minute train ride back to his side of town. I'm sure we won't be seeing much of each other. I just got out the shower and I doused on a little 212 - that's my favorite scent. I'm on my way out to dinner with MR. COMCAST. I'm just taking the last few minutes to smoke on this cigarette and get my thoughts together (that's figurative...I don't smoke - lol).

Till We Meet Again,
The ChurchBoy
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Blogger Tim 7:46 AM

Yeah kiddo, little SITs (Sissies in Training) like that 20 y/o are usually the ones that start a lot of mess. Best to leave him be.    



Two cents left by: Blogger ClayStarr 4:55 PM

you had me there for a moment - smoking is bad :-[/    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Church Boy 7:42 PM

HEY CLAY...what's going on sir?    



Two cents left by: Blogger N4R 4:56 PM

I was about to say...SMOKING!!! I know I am so late on this comment. LOL

Yo I missed the open mic night in CT again. Good thing though, I didn't finish my poem. If I had to I would have read Stone's "Messed Up" poem. That shit is hot. And yes I would have let it be known I didn't write it. Hell - Y'all wouldn't know either way. I am not a poet but been working on another one. I will share it soon. Maybe tonight as a matter of fact.

I know you now talking to Carbie but can I get a hook up at BAlly's??? Seriously!!!    



» Post a Comment


online