A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

A Little Vacation...


Hey all - I want to give a quick shout out to all who normally reads (especially you silent readers that never comment...fuckers)! Hey, I need a little time off from here - I got some shit to sort out in my head. So many things have happened so quickly, I'm about to have a break down if I don't sit down and think through a bunch of stuff.
This past weekend hanging out w/all the East Coast bloggers was great - I had a chance to kick it with No4Real, Smiling DL, Merv, Stone, ShawnQT, GotNathan, Derick L. Briggs, and Larry Lyons II. It was a trip hanging out with them! Work is kicking my ass and I'll be out on business about 80% of this month...I'm trying to do Spoken Corner 3 - so be on the look out.
Other than that, you'll probably be able to catch me sometime in September...I'll be around - commenting and carrying on, so be on the look out!
Until We Meet Again,
The ChurchBoy
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Blogger Ladynay 4:45 AM

Handle yours, I'll start lurking you again when you get back in September.....

PS...why we gotta be f**kers? LOL    



Two cents left by: Blogger PonderingNegro 11:15 AM

work it out man... sending you love from the West Coast    



Two cents left by: Blogger HOLIDAY N 11:33 AM

sometimes you need one of those vacations to keep your sanity..i'm in need of one myself.    



Two cents left by: Blogger Tim 4:52 PM

I hear ya man...handle yo business!!

We'll be here. :)    



Two cents left by: Blogger Avowed_Southern_Democrat 8:59 PM

Do what you need to do to preserve you. Will check back in on you in Sept. Shem hotep!    



Two cents left by: Blogger The Foxybrown Show 10:11 AM

Enjoy the time away and be sure to make the most of it!
See you back on the show in September.    



» Post a Comment


online