A day in the life of...

This really ain't for you...it's for me. It's a peek into my life, as I live the life. I hope you enjoy...

Sorry, My Cousins Are Visiting...

Ahhh, what a wonderful time of the year. I usually am very fond of this time of the year. I mean, why wouldn't I be? It's the summer months, the sun shines earlier than normal and sets later than normal. The air smells new and crisp. The skies are a wonderful shade of blue - very peaceful and serene. The children come out early to play. Their laughter is like music to the footsteps of my daily routine. The beaches are full of every day people just wanting to get their turn at either a bit of rest, a day of water fun, picnics, etc. There's tons of fun at the many holiday cook outs where Uncles June Bug and Yum Yum are working the grill and drinking Colt 45. Aunt Mable bought her pan of potato salad because she knew that Aunt Lynn's attempt at the infamous culinary accessory would be deadful. Big Mama has been picking greens and warning Granddaddy to make sure them fool sons of hers don't burn the meat on the grill this time. Oh, this time of year is wonderful! I also am usually particularly fond of this time of year because of one other reason. What is it you ask? Oh, well because during this time of year all sorts of extended family comes to visit. I love it when that happens...until last night!
So, for the sake of santity, social activity, and just plain fun I decided when I moved here to change my profile on A4A to reflect my new location on the East Coast. So, I did. I was completely in shock because literally no sooner than I clicked the "submit" button did I start getting messages in my inbox. I was thinking to myself, "okay - this could be fun." One message came from Lil' Rough. He mentioned in his profile that he was a thick guy and was in search of someone else who wasn't skinny, but no where near fat. I was like, "I qualify." So, after going back and forth we immediately went to the next step. We exchanged phone numbers! We chatted brielfy and we vibed...that's always a good thing.
Lil' Rough and I made an attempt to meet maybe about 3 weeks ago, it fell through the cracks. After that I was done w/him. So, I got a phone call this past Wednesday and because I didn't recognize the number, I put on "that voice." And don't play, with as many homos that read this blog, you know what voice we put on. Why do we do that? Hell, I have no idea - but we do it. Anyway, long story short, we met in Times Square yesterday.
Through our lengthy telephone converations we unveiled some similar interests. Guess what? This boy loves The Golden Girls too...so when I told him I had season 1 and 2 on DVD - we were convinced that would be our first date. After grabbing a bite to eat, we were on the 2 train and then the G train and then the L train - or some shit like that - I know I was one confused bitch...but when we were done we were officially in Brooklyn. Why was I not surprised when he told me he lived in the Marcy Ave. Projects? I told him I'd never heard of them, he says that Jay-Z raps about it all the time...go figure, Jay-Z isn't in any of my playlists on my iPOD (which, by the way, I can't live without).
As soon as I walked in his place, I felt like I was going to meet JJ & Michael any minute. I also just knew Wylona was on her way to opening the door and walking in any moment. Oh, let me back up to tell you how he looked. I'm getting a head of myself here. Lil' Rough wasn't bad looking at all. He really is someone that you wouldn't really mind having on your arm. He's not super fine, and he's far from ugly. He was really just like I like 'em. He had a bald head and wore a cap. He was a little thugged out w/the ice, the new A3 Adidas, shorts w/black ankle socks, and a black t-shirt. He had on the right summer scent (there is a difference) and he was doing it. He has this really bubbly personality and this raspiness to his voice. So, yea - I'd give him a B-.
We start watching The Golden Girls and about 15 minutes later I saw it...a visitor. Moving very rapidly towards me. I was scared as hell. It was family alright, a member of of the periplantea amedcana or we know it as the common cockroach. I was too outdone. While Dorothy was reading Rose for points, I had my eye on the little bastard. I couldn't move and let him notice I was staring the bitch down, so I used my peripheal vision like a mothafucker! That was until I lost the little bastard. My heart started beating so fast - only because I just knew the little bitch saw me watching him and was probably aimed at running up my leg or some shit.
You can't tell me God won't show up on time because as soon as I lost sight of the roach, Lil' Rough changed positions and noticed the roach. He got up and killed it like it was no problem. He mentioned something about him just moving there and this was a problem that he was tired of. All I could think was "Whatever!" I was just glad that God moved on my behalf...
(remembering last night - give me a second...ee baba shando...)
Of course things got steamy. I'm thinking about keeping this Lil' Rough around. Not for husband material cuz that he's not, but just because of his tongue. I'm getting hard right now thinking about how this boy licked and sucked the shit outta my nipples. I know how I knew that he really aint "the one." It's because I wasn't really pumped on making sure I returned all the favors. Can't really explain it - but yea. Anyway after a long ass session of sucking, licking, kissing, caressing, poking, and prodding (no penetration), I shot nut on my chin. Well, my legs were in the missionary position because he was my tossing salad like he was a hungry vegan.
Let me stick a pen there...this dude was so funny, either that or I have a lot to learn. While we were making out (who uses that term, whew) he was talking dirty and nasty to me. I've never really been into that too much...but I went along with it. Not too much though, just giving the right amount of "yea" and "uh huh" to fuel the session. Wierdest thing though...when he was jacking off and I was sucking his nipples, he wanted me to talk dirty to him. I've NEVER talked dirty to anyone before. Never...but, he kept saying "come on baby, talk that nasty shit to me." I didn't even know what to say - so, I just kept sucking and moaning. I was hoping that he'd notice I wasn't going to do it and would stop requesting...but that didn't work. He kept saying, "yea baby, talk that nasty shit to me." That felt so wierd and unnatural to me. I guess us church boys have a few more things to learn in that area.
After we got done, I asked him if I could use his bathroom. He told me sure...here's how I know he wouldn't be a keeper. Lil' Rough is NASTY. I know I may sound country, and act like I'm from the country, and cook like I'm from the country, and love like I'm from the country, but listen...please, keep ya damn house clean. ESPECIALLY the bathroom. No wonder he had family visiting. I saw dead roaches around the base of the toilet, I saw a smahed roach on the sink, a dirty, wet, mildewed mop was on the floor - it was a complete mess. The visitors were probably coming to pay their last respects. Please, don't put all that shit in your bathroom or your house if you're not going to keep it clean.
In closing, I remember when I left, he walked me to the J train so I could get back to the other side of town...I remember thinking how nice the breeze was, how calm the air was, how crisp the night felt, how much I'd enjoyed my time with Lil' Rough, but how there would probably be no strong future between us...there could never be. I'd feel like I'd always be second to him, his family and his visitors are probably more imporant to him.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Two cents left by: Blogger Ladynay 1:36 PM

First...ROFL @ you typing out tongues!

Second...you need to practice talking dirty, it's fun

Third...if mister man is NASTY but a decent person you may just want to introduce him to Pine Sol, Bleach, and Raid    



Two cents left by: Blogger Tim 2:26 AM

EWWWWW!!!!!! That is DEFINITELY the wrong answer!!!! LOL    



Two cents left by: Anonymous Anonymous 6:27 AM

Watch where you sit or lay down at next time you run into that situation.    



» Post a Comment


online